Sunday

Wonderful Weekend!

After a very stressful couple weeks, my amazing husband decided to treat me to a weekend away and it was EXACTLY what I needed!! We went to the same hotel that he had proposed to me a couple years ago and it brought back so many wonderful exciting memories. Even driving up to the hotel brought a smile to my heart and will forever be one of the most memorable days of my life. It's amazing what a couple days can do to your soul to reassess what's truly important in life and clear your mind. I feel great, I feel refreshed, I feel loved and couldn't be more fortunate for having Ryan in my life to know that a weekend away with my best friend is exactly what I needed:) To a positive, stress-free week ahead! If your feeling worn out take some time for yourself, everyone deserves a break. It doesn't have to be anything extravagant, it could be a day at the beach by yourself or your best friend or a hike to clear your thoughts!

"Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold. But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow."
-Douglas Pagels

"Some of the secret joys of living are not found by rushing from point A to point B, but by inventing some imaginary letters along the way."

"Before you agree to do anything that might add even the smallest amount of stress to your life, ask yourself: What is my truest intention? Give yourself time to let a yes resound within you. When it's right, I guarantee that your entire body will feel it."
-The GREAT Oprah Winfrey


No comments: