Sunday


Being non-judgemental is something that I sincerely value in others and have been striving to improve upon personally. I don't consider myself to be judgemental, but I know that I am guilty of it at times and believe it is something that I can continually work to reduce in my life. It takes a mature individual and strong sense of self to be able to accept others fully without questioning one's motives or gossiping about information that is not a known fact.

As I grow older I am reminded of the importance of loving someone with your full heart and instead of judging others or thinking you always have the right way of accomplishing tasks or thinking of topics to be more open-minded. Being open-minded when I didn't exactly agree with an initial idea has led me to alot of great personal insight and has made me recognize that people'e experiences and ideas are full of passion, love and opportunities to educate myself and to look at the whole picture rather than being narrow minded.Let us all work to love one another and before we cast judgement on others, learn to accept them as the person that they are and the experiences that they have been given.

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”
-Paulo Coelho

No comments: