Monday

Vintage Finds

I'm a sucker for a good bargain but lately I'm getting sick and tired of seeing a million girls with the same outfit as me. Call me weird but there is something oddly intriguing and mysterious shopping in a vintage store. I always picture the person that owned the item previously and always have the same vision of them living this glamorously fun lifestyle. I love searching through all the unique clothes and accessories and although the clothes can be a bit pricey it's fun to dress up and it's nice to have a couple items that you will know for sure will be unique and wont be spotted on anyone else. Look for items that fit your style and personality. Look up your local vintage store or take a look in your grandma's closet to discover some hidden treasures.

No comments: