Tuesday

Join me in the Journey

If you were to somehow take a peak into my mind you would see a web of constant random thoughts. I daydream, I worry, I think about how I could have played out a situation differently and wonder where my life will lead me in the future. Just like the hands of the clock my brain is in constant motion moving in circles trying to make sense of what is meant to be and what to make out of the life I've been given. I truly appreciate my "active" brain although, half the time I just wish that damn clock would take a rest (just a tiny break PLEASE silly brain) so that I can just let what is meant to be, be.

I am a true believer in the phrase "what's meant to be will be," and I am working diligently to really let that phrase sink in so that I can not only believe it but live by it. At times I feel like a scientist trying to experiment in concocting the perfect balance of being too lackadaisical in my actions and too aggressive and intense. I believe this balance is something that many strive for and often takes a lifetime to recognize. No one is perfect and this "balance" is something that may not be perfectly achieved but as long as we work to improve this balance with patience and a conscious effort, that's all that matters. The truth is that no matter how much planning and thinking we do in our lives, our life has already been paved by God and He is the only person that understands why things play out the way they do and why we make the decisions we chose. He wants us to be true to ourselves and live a life of honesty and love, for he knows that everyone gets off track at times losing sight of the precious path that he wrote out for us before we were brought into the world. However, as long as you learn from your missteps, He is forgiving and will direct us back to a life of fulfillment that he so passionately wants for everyone.

I invite you to join me in my journey to truly believing that patience, honesty and living a life of kindness is the characteristics that God intended you to carry in your heart which will lead you to a life that you had never dreamt was humanly possible. Put all your worries aside and focus only on the positive because worrying leads nowhere but to wasted time. Be the person you envision when you think of a "faithful loving person," and I am confident that your life will be led to a fulfilling peaceful place that no longer lives in a place of limbo and constant circles but rather, a smooth path that goes in a direction closer to your true authentic soul in which God had intended and created in you.

“Nothing happens, and nothing happens, and then everything happens” -Fay Weldon
Everything happens for a reason and a purpose, and it serves you.” -Anthony Robbins
“I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.”- Oprah
“Everything happens for a reason. Every action has a reaction. Always remember that whats meant to be will always find a way to come about.”
Biblical Verses
1.“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” (Proverbs 3:5)

2.Thus says the Lord, Your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you by the way you should go.” (Isaiah 48:17)

3.“I will instruct you and teach you in the way should go; I will guide you with My eye.” (Psalm 32:8)

4.“For this is God, our God forever and ever; He will be our guide even to death.” (Psalm 48:14)

5.“The Lord will guide you continually …” (Isaiah 58:11)

Another way to look at this is that a step is one day in your life. What this means is that God now has each day of your life perfectly planned out for you to the day that you depart from this life. You are now on the yellow brick road with the yellow color now being the light of God Himself.

Your job is to now live each day to its fullest, always trying to do the best at whatever God will be calling you to do for Him on that particular day. If you can learn how to keep this kind of mindset, you will be less likely to throw pity parties when things do not go the way you think they should.

"A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” (Proverbs 16:9)

This may not be an area you feel you really need to focus on, in which case is great. If however, you can relate to this post please be conscious of this. Lead a life of less worry and more trust that you will be the amazing, talented, successful person that you are and will continue to be for a lifetime and beyond!

No comments: