Sunday

Running on Empty?

"He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has everything.”
I will be the first to admit that I am a busy bee and have a very hard time sitting and relaxing. I have been running on empty the last couple weeks and it's finally catching up to me. I feel tired and weak and have lost sight of my health.

Remember that your body needs rest, it needs exercise and it needs healthful foods. All of which I have been ignoring lately. It's amazing how much the mind is connected to health. When your taking care of yourself physically and internally then your mind is clear and you have the natural energy that our body produces from doing what's right. When you don't get enough sleep, aren't eating enough and running around like a crazy woman constantly it's only a matter of time before you either get sick or you just feel yucky.

Take care of yourself, allow time for relaxation and recognize that not everything needs to get done in one day!! GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK

I start a new job in a week which I am very excited about and It's essential that I practice what I preach and enter the workplace with a fresh mind and healthy body. I am committed to taking care of myself and making my health a priority.
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity”

No comments: