Wednesday

Office Makeover!

Before After!
My dream is to decorate my own work office and I was able to somewhat do it today! I didn't have much time nor did I want to spend any money. After realizing that my new job would allow me to work 4 days from home and only 1 day in the office I knew I needed to makeover my guest room/office to a place that fit my style and a place I would be inspired to work in. I have always been very influenced by the space around me and thrive in an area I feel is organized and fits my unique style. I am really happy with the way it turned out and I was happy to incorporate a couple of my grandmas antiques so that it reminds me of her. Take a look!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new home office. Can you come do ours? It's in serious need of work!

Taylor Catherine said...

Love it! My favorite is the shelf, I love that rose and bird picture and the different sized jars, very anthro! :)