Monday

The Feline's have Arrived. MEOW!

The Ray-Ban Wayfarer trend hit heavy when Rob Pattinson was seen sported the style in Twilight. The Wayfarer's have been around since the 1950's but made a huge comeback within the past couple years. I will admit that I like the Wayfarer but I'm thrilled to see this trend fade a bit and for the 1950's cat-eye sunglasses style to swoop in. The cat-eye are retro and add a touch of elegance and sophistication that no other sunglasses can. Stars such as Jessica Alba, Mary Kate Olsen , Nicole Richie and Olivia Palermo have been spotted wearing them out and about. Of course I spotted this trend with the February J Crew catalog when they announced their seasons inspiration was Classics. Classic is the best way to describe this style of sunglasses.
My favorite designers for the cat-eye include Tom Ford (worn by Olivia Palmero below and seen in the JCrew catalog), Diane Von Furstenburg &Michael Kors. Meooowww!!!

No comments: