Sunday

Spruce up that plain old vase

If your like me then you have a cupboard full of vases all looking about the same. I guess it makes finding the appropriate vase easy but I was looking for something to spruce up my vases without having to go out and buy even more. I discovered a creative idea of taking 4 cute greeting cards and creating a sleeve to slip over the vase. You start by dabbing a glue stick on the back of one of the cards. Affix that side to the interior of the front of another card; repeat with the remaining cards, sticking the final card in place. Easy peasy!





Here's an example of what it would look like! I like this example becuase it reminds of of easter and I thought it would make a great gift for a friend or family member. This idea can be used to personalize birthday celebrations, bridal showers, anniversaries/weddings and much more and I definetly think that Papyrus has the best selection of cute cards.

No comments: