Monday

Bites & Bubbly!

"Line by line, moment by moment, special times are etched into our memories in the permanent ink of everlasting love in our relationships."

This past Friday I had a joint birthday party with my great friend Amy themed Bites & Bubbly! It's always nice to have a themed party to take off the stress of having to get all the food and drinks for the guests plus everyone is able to get involved and share a special recipe or cocktail. We had the most delicious foods from cheese and crackers, puff pastry baked brie with apricot and fig preserves, spinach and artichoke dip, cupcakes, bruschetta, and a wide array of delicious vino and cocktails! It was a blast and using evite I created a cute invitation which made the process fuss free and easy. Spending time with my closest friends is something I always cherish! Take the time to celebrate with your friends and create memories to cherish forever!

No comments: