Saturday

My Makeup Must Haves

I love makeup and after years of experimenting with different brands I have come up with my absolute favorites!!

Favorite foundation:
Laura Mercier- oil free foundation. It is perfect for light coverage which looks natural and does not irriate the skin.
Favorite Mascara:

The Balm 2 Timer Mascara. It's clump free and has two different ends with different brushes; one that volumizes and one that defines.
I also like Channel's Inimitable Multi Dimensionnel Mascara which doesn't clump and does everything from volumizing, curling and defining the lashes.


Favorite Eyeliner:

Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeliner is amazing. Using an eyeliner brush you add a small amount of water to create a cream eyeliner that goes on smoothly and isnt as harsh as the liquid linerFavorite Eyeshadows:

Bobby Brown Eye Shadows are definetly my favorite shadows. They are highly pigmented and rich so it goes on the lid evenly and is crease free! The shadows last forever because a small amount goes a long way. They have a variety of different colors and it's always fun to use their shimmery shadows with the matte shadows to create a classic yet fun look.Favorite Lipstick/Lipglosses:

My favorite lipsticks are NARS lipsticks which are hydrating so they dont dry out the lips and they are long lasting so that you dont have to keep reapplying. My favorite gloss is Bobby Brown because its ultra rich and hyrdating and its not too thick to give you that yucky sticky feeling.



Favorite Blushes:

I love the Balm blush called Hot Mama. It has a hint of shimmy to highlight the cheeks and give your skin a nice glow. I really like the Benefit's duo that has both a blush and a brozer that you can mix to create sunkissed skin.

No comments: