Friday

OOOPRAH

Oprah's farewell season premiered this week and I have mixed emotions; I am so excited that the show is back because I adore her but I feel sad that this is her final year. It's really quite ridiculous but I almost feel like Oprah is a personal therapist and educator to me.I have been a big fan of the Oprah for 13 years now and believe there will be no other person in my lifetime that will make such an impact on this world. One of my favorite things about Oprah is her true passion for helping others using the abundance of money she has earned to sup rise deserving people with new houses, cars and trips making many people's dreams come true.
I often think of what I would do if I was fortunate to have the amount of money that she has and I would want nothing more than to help people and give great people who are less fortunate the opportunity to succeed in life and get what they truly deserve.

Here are a couple of my favorite Oprah quotes that I cherish and believe in with all my heart.

"I define joy as a sustained sense of well-being and internal peace - a connection to what matters."

"In every aspect of our lives, we are always asking ourselves, How am I of value? What is my worth? Yet I believe that worthiness is our birthright."

"Living in the moment brings you a sense of reverence for all of life's blessings."

"The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be."

"What I know for sure is that what you give comes back to you."

"What we're all striving for is authenticity, a spirit-to-spirit connection."

"Use what you have to run toward your best - that's how I now live my life."

"Every time you state what you want or believe, you're the first to hear it. It's a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don't put a ceiling on yourself."

No comments: