Sunday

Bonkers for Booties


“Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world”
-Bette Midler

So, the hot new trend for the Fall season is "Booties" as well as ankle boots. I didn't realize until recently the difference between the two but there is a distinct difference. Booties stop either at the top of the foot or at the ankle whereas, ankle boots end 1-4 inches above the ankle. Although I like both, my obsession as of right now are booties. They tend to be more intricate and in my opinion more flattering with outfits especially skinny jeans and tights. My all time favorites are the Oxford style booties that lace up and have versatility which can be worn to complement both casual and fancier outfits.

Marc Jacobs
Steve Maddens


L.A.M.B.



Dolce&Gabbana





Mod Cloth shoes



No comments: