Thursday

Find your Talent

I truly believe that every person in the world has a God given talent; a talent that He intends you to utilize to make the world a better place. It doesn't have to be an extravagant talent like being an Olympic athlete but it could be the gift of giving, being a great mentor, a great mother, singing, running, etc. You may still be searching for what you consider your true gift and don't be anxious about this. If you spend some time thinking about things that you enjoy and excel in, I guarantee you can pinpoint your talents. As you grow older these talents just continue to grow leading you to spread more and more joy to the people around you. You are an amazing person who possesses talents that God smiles upon.

“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me.” -Erma Bombeck


"Love the way you lie"
I'd say that their talent is their beautiful singing voice!! WOW

No comments: