Wednesday

A celebration!

So, first off I feel completely blessed this week to have received an amazing job offer while still leaves me time to focus on my card business. The best of both worlds, a job as a Wellness Consultant/Coach and using my creative side to fulfill my lifelong dream of owning my own store. Gosh, I feel like a lot has happened the last couple weeks and I couldn't be more excited with the outcome.
This is a true demonstration in not only following your dream no matter how big and impossible it seems but also, that patience is a virtue. After leaving a very successful company and great position I still felt a personal search for something that I was TRULY passionate about. I want a healthy work environment, I want to feel valued, I want to be able to move up the ladder within the company none of which was being fulfilled at my previous job and what I believe are things that everyone values when taking a position. I have been patient, turning down jobs I felt were not beneficial to my visual career path and for this patience I am fortunate. There are many times in your life that you can take the easy way out and perhaps find a position that is what we consider a "Job," you clock in and out and do your job responsibilities but there is no heart involved. If you are willing to search (and I mean SEARCH) you may find something that you feel so passionately about that you believe will be a "career" rather than just a "job."

"Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else." ~James Matthew Barrie

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." ~Confucius

Today I celebrate not only the Giants winning the World Series!!!!!!!! which is so exciting but I also celebrate patience when things don't seem to moving at the speed you would like and you feel somewhat defeated. Hang in there and know that there is something out there which is a great match for you and will bring you the excitment and passion that you have been waiting for!!







No comments: