Monday

Online Shopping Fav's!

I was never a huge fan of online shopping mostly because I feel I have to try on the clothes before purchasing but, there are a few online stores that I've recently discovered that in all honesty are better than any mall or boutique stores that I've visited. The clothes are well made, unique, fashion forward and true to size which makes shopping easy breazy. I have 4 online shopping sites that you really cant go wrong with, the transactions and shipping is so easy that you'll never want to go back to searching and wasting time at the mall. So, here are my favs, I promise they won't disappoint just don't hate me when you become addicted:)
To justify your shopping you can say that shopping has never been easier, browse on the sites, find something you like and go for it. Saving time is priceless, plus shipping is typically free with purchase. There is nothing better than coming home to a package of beautiful outfits.

Top 4 online sites:

  1. Mod Cloth ahhh I can't even explain how much damage I could do if I had money to spend. Truly unique vintage/mod inspired clothes that are to die for:)

  2. Ruche amazingly unique shoes, beautifully inticite cardigans and blouses made for the professional world and causual wear.

  3. Lulus awesome bottoms and shoes. A more modern approach than my #1 and #2 sites

  4. Tulle love their skirts and dresses among pretty much everything on their site
    Here are just a couple pic's of the many many favorite pieces from these sites:






No comments: